V Dept Questions & Answers - Lost Registration in Washington State http://blogs-it.cgaux.org/vqa.php en-US http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss Lost Registration in Washington State <p><strong>Question:</strong> I live in WA state and I just bought a 14' runaboat. The person I purchased it from lost the title but did write something out. My question is, do I have to go to the DOL and apply for an affidavit of lost title?</p> <p><em><strong>Answer:</strong> I would suggest that you start on the Washington State Boating website on this page:</em> </p> <p><a href="http://boat.wa.gov/register.asp">http://boat.wa.gov/register.asp</a> </p> <p><em>That page has information that should point you in the right direction</em>.</p><div class="item_footer"><p><small><a href="http://blogs-it.cgaux.org/vqa.php/2012/05/10/lost-registration-in-washington-state">Original post</a> blogged on <a href="http://b2evolution.net/">b2evolution</a>.</small></p></div> http://blogs-it.cgaux.org/vqa.php/2012/05/10/lost-registration-in-washington-state