Lost Registration in Washington State

Question: I live in WA state and I just bought a 14' runaboat. The person I purchased it from lost the title but did write something out. My question is, do I have to go to the DOL and apply for an affidavit of lost title?

Answer: I would suggest that you start on the Washington State Boating website on this page:


That page has information that should point you in the right direction.

« Can I use my boat from Canada in US Waters?
Location of VSC Decal »